Thursday 17 May 2007

me and andy saved the day!!

whooo...so many things to say, such little space to say them all

turned 20 a few days ago, crikey do i feel old now...i think the reliasation that i sort of have to act more mature than i did before is freaking me out :D...loads of my mates turned up for a gd drinking session which were a reet gd laugh. i never knew that i was so popular, hahah...(head is about to explode)...but really, loads of people came out, even when it was raining outside, raining in bloody may!!

i am a hero!!!...well, me and andy are hero's...andy is a top lad i known for the last couple of years, he can sure smell a carrot!!

right back to how i saved the day...was walkin back from brookes uni towards one of my mates car's for a lift. then i noticed that the car we were gonna be gettin a lift in was moving...not only that, but there were three lads inside of it...was life wtf!!!!

me and my mate andy chased them thorough headington hill park and managed to catch one of them, the other two were fast buggers!!..but we got one of them :D

we phoned pc plod and he came along and arrested the cheeky chav!!!...so all in all a gd day :D

No comments: