Friday 16 March 2007

give me a gun and let me shoot Louis Van Gaal!!!


Somehow, although it was sadly predictable, my beloved Newcastle managed to throw away a tie that had already been won twice on Tyneside a week ago...for those people who have no idea what im goin on about, newcastle united were knocked out of the UEFA cup last night by a dodgy dutch team that go by the name of AZ..AZ!! what sort of name is that?...to make matters worse, I had to endure a barrage of texts from my so-called mates, all using predicated texts on their new LG mobiles? (i don't know)..."WE LUV AZ, 0 YH WE DO!!"...

ah well, a sad game, a sad end to a sad season, a sad defence and a sad team. But, and i say BUT!!...I will still cheer them on next time, for I am slighty insane....HOWAY THE LADS!!

No comments: