Monday 19 March 2007

note to self: do not mix red wine with foster's


arghhh!!!...sunday morning, day after st.patricks day and crikey did I feel rough...still feelin a bit tipsy now as I type this.

Now to me I've always associated st.patricks day with a lot of guys and gals sitting in a pub and drinking tonnes of guiness...to my shock horror though, when I ventured into the merry old city of oxford last saturaday and into my local pub (god bless chequers), I was confronted with rows upon rows of chavs. I thought to myself, had I just bumped into a chav-reunited convention or something along those lines, I mean the BLING BLING was bloomin blinding...

now I will be honest, I HATE chavs, as does the rest of society to be quite frank (who's frank), but why were they out on st.patricks day...are chavs irish?

There was one good thing that came out of the evening though, well two things...1) I got very, very drunk 2) I was given this free cool badge. I did'nt know whether I was given it because the bar people thought I did a good job putting up with the chavs or prehaps they thought I was irish...who knows???

No comments: